Day 6

Weight: 241.5
BMI: 32.05


Another 0.8kg lost. Its Saturday, and we got to sleep in. How can a morning get any better? I'm thinking I'm due a bit of a break. This weekend I'm not going to count calories, or measure anything. I'm going to eat the best I can, and see how it goes. I'll go back to being "good" on Monday. 


For breakfast we (yes WE - my wife joined me for breaky) had a very nice omelet. 4 eggs, 4TBSP cream, mozzarella cheese, ham, onion, and red peppers. Deeeelicious! Also took half of one of my leftover waffles, cut it in half, toasted and buttered it. Yum. Probably more carbs there than I'm used to for breakfast, so I'll try to cut back a bit the rest of the day. We'll see. 


The rest of my day has been meats and cheeses - zero carbs. I feel stuffed, but nearly obligated to eat. Its easy to under eat too i suppose. We'll see what the scale says in the morning. 

No comments: