Day 32 Update

Wow...been a long time. So here we are at day 32 and I must say things are going very well. I've lost 26.48lbs to date, and it just keeps falling off. To help illustrate my success I shall enlist the aid of pictures!

This is a screenshot of what I see every morning. I've grayed out a large portion because it's a secret for a moment. As you can see my weight fluctuated quite a bit - believe it or not this is the period in which I was going to the gym. The large red arrow points to my peak weight, and where I started my diet journey - 250lbs. Here's what happened when the diet started:

Now, I know I don't even need to add a trend line to show that the loss has been fairly consistent. I was thrilled when I crossed that obese line! Now my Wii fit tells me "That's overweight.". Maybe another 4-6 weeks and I'll cross that "normal" boundary. Still irks me that my little mii dude still looks like a marshmallow.

No comments: